20th People Development Summit11-13 March 2020, Dolce La Hulpe, Brussels
About the Summit
With a focus on learning & development, PDS20 is an exclusive gathering of like-minded peers from the UK/I HR community. The Summit is reserved for only for senior HR decision makers dedicated to finding the best approach to delivering business success.
Now in its 20th year, the Summit is designed to be a relaxed and time effective way to discover what’s new in the market place and source partners for upcoming projects.
How will you benefit
Network and share best practice with peers
Business ‘speed dates’ with top solution providers
Hear from leading speakers on hot L&D topics
Take part in strategy sessions and round table discussions
Informal networking opportunities during coffee breaks, lunches, dinners and drinks reception
Suppliers - 50 L&D solution providers including; top business schools, innovators in learning technology and leadership development programmes.
HR delegates - 90 senior L&D professionals representing top corporations from the UK and Ireland.
Job titles will include:
Head of/Director of Learning & Development
Head of/Director of Talent Development
Head of/Director of HR
The programme will be learning & development focused and will include:
Keynote - 1 high profile speaker sharing the latest innovations and storytelling will open the Summit on the Wednesday dinner
Strategy Group sessions - 6 one hour breakouts facilitated by senior L&D practitioners sharing case studies, with real-business examples of challenges, failures and successes, giving participants useful take-home data and expertise
Action Learning workshops – 2 round table topic-driven and interactive workshops
What's the investment?
If you are a senior Head of Learning & Development or equivalent, there is no charge to attend.
Your delegate place includes: return flights (£150 max), 2 nights accommodation at the Dolce La Hulpe, lunches, dinners & refreshments, the only cost to you is your time out of the office.
In advance of the Summit you will pre-select the sessions and suppliers that are of interest and, based on your preferences, we’ll create your personalised schedule.
Is the Summit right for you?
For the Summit to work for you, you must feel comfortable with the following selection criteria:
You are a main learning & development or HR decision maker for your organisation and directly influence strategy at a divisional or group level
You personally control a significant learning & development budget (this level of budget will normally relate to employee numbers in excess of 500)
You have a need to meet a number of service providers that are relevant to your business needs during the Summit in a 1-2-1 meeting format
You are able to take 3 days out of a busy schedule to attend. The results will be worth it!
Hear it from othersSummit Events are based in London and have been organising sector leading industry networking events for over 25 years. Our aim is to provide a high-quality, personalised service to our clients, and ensure that they get the maximum value from each event. We are proud of our reputation and the long term relationships we have built through our consistent service.
“Exceptionally well thought through structure and programme logistics. Precisely run with regards to delegate meetings and set up. Excellent HRO and L&D audience profile. Wonderful open and engaging atmosphere fostered. A collective experience with great energy. Relevant discussion where mutual interest and benefit is easily accessible.”
Clare Islei, Client Director
London Business School
“Summit Events never fail to impress me - the quality of the conversations; the wide range of suppliers; the strategy group sessions which inspire you and give you new ideas down to the completely meticulous organisation. It is always a pleasure which is why I don't do any other events!”
David Blackburn, Chief of People
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- A-Gas People and Culture Director - Europe
- Barclays PLC Head of Learning
- Barker and Stonehouse Head of Learning & Development
- Be At One Head of L&D
- BrewDog UK Head of Learning & Development
- Cineworld Cinemas Learning & Development Manager UK & US
- Coca Cola European Partners Senior Manager L&D
- Computershare Head of L&D
- Cooley LLP Manager of Professional Development
- Cooper Parry Head of Learning & Development
- Deutsche Bank Head of Digital Learning & Transformation
- East of England Co-Operative Society Head of L&D
- ECB People Director
- Experian Head of Training
- FDM Group Head of Learning & Development
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme Chief People Officer
- Forsters LLP Head of Learning & Development
- Foxtons Head of L&D
- Hermes Head of Talent Acquisition and Development
- Home Group Head of Learning & Development
- HRA Pharma Head of Talent Development & Communication
- ICG Head of Talent & Development
- ITV plc Head of HR, ITV Studios
- Jisc Head of Talent Development & Engagement
- Lidl GB Head of Learning & Development
- Swissport LLC Head of Global Training
- Sykes Global Services Director, L&D, EMEA
- The Alchemist Head of People & Talent
- Yeo Valley Head of People Development & Recruitment Solutions
Dr Hannah Fry
Associate Professor of Mathematics of Cities
University College London
Andrew Marrins & Emily Allen
Head of Learning & Development
BrewDog & Cooper Parry
London Leadership Academy
Head of People
Head of Contracts & Apprenticeships
Chief People & Marketing Officer
Pizza Hut Restaurants
Independent Consultant & Former Head of Talent
Register your interest in the People Development Summit
11-13 March 2020, Dolce La Hulpe, Brussels
Submit your name, company and work email and a member of the Summit team will send you further details including:
- the confirmed list of attendees
- instructions on how to apply for a delegate place
- sponsorship options
“Professionally organised, sensitively curated - thoroughly valuable, enjoyable and informative. As a supplier I am having the right conversations with the right people.”
Ben Gallacher, Director