About the Anti-Ageing Skin Care Conference, 29 - 30 November 2022
Skin Health and Ageing Across Life Stages
The Anti-Ageing Skin Care Conference 2022 will focus on ageing of healthy skin across life stages and highlight the fact that our skin starts ageing from birth with ever-changing needs. Scientific research has recognised that there are different 'tipping points' in terms of skin biology; understanding these across specific stages of life helps navigate the prevention and treatment of ageing signs to enable and inspire new ideas for product development in skincare.
The conference will provide delegates with a deeper understanding of skin health and ageing research from the moment first signs of visible skin ageing appear in the late 20s. In light of this, we will explore:
- Specific approaches to topical skincare across the decades of life
- Learning also from related areas of anti-ageing healthcare and personalised wellbeing
- The importance of genetics, environment and lifestyle in line with the latest consumer trends
We will review in detail:
- Skin health and ageing biology targets
- Active ingredients and formulation
- Diagnostics and testing methodology
- Product claims generation and support
Across the conference, we will hear from invited world-renowned experts to challenge ‘how much do we really know about what is important in healthy skin ageing in different life stages?’ There will be an expert open forum and opportunities for discussion throughout the event.
Skincare marketing has always targeted different age groups, but understanding the drivers of optimal outcomes [biology, lifestyle and culture] will further anti-ageing skincare innovation.
This is a unique event in this important scientific area and product category.
If you are interested in a speaking opportunity at future conferences, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org