Rewards, Benefits and Wellbeing SummitSteps, links and deadlines for RBW20 preparations
Deadline: Thursday 19th November
Availability: Advise us when you’re NOT available
Please make us aware of any other fixed commitments you have in your diary to avoid any clashes with your schedule 1:1 meetings. We’d ask that you please keep this week clear and flexible as possible - the more you’re available the better the meeting match outcomes will be
Do this using this link
Takes: 5 minutes
Deadline: Friday 20th November
Selections: select who you'de like to meet so we can create your personalised schedule.
Jump onto the pre-event dashboard and under the SELECTIONS tab you can review the delegate profiles and select ones of interest
Takes: 45 mins
Deadline: Wednesday 25 November
Keep an eye out for an automated email from LogMeIn to set up your virtual meeting room on GoToMeeting. Please email us your URL once it’s created and we will add it to the event schedule.
Hannah will run a zoom session for all those who would like this explained further on the 18 November.
Deadline: Friday 27 November
Register for the virtual platform: The conference presentations will be streamed via Hopin. Register here.
Be sure to include your company name and LI profile for effective networking on the day
Takes: 2 minutes
KEY DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
- 09 November: meeting selections open – select the delegates you wish to meet
- 19 November: review delegate request to meet your company and finalise your selections - closes midday
- 24 November: your meeting schedule will be available to review and approve
- 26 November: receive contact details for the delegates you are meeting and send them each a diary invite
- 30 November - 04 December - One to one meetings scheduled throughout the week
- 01 December - Summit Social (5-6pm)
- 02 - 03 December - Conference programme will run between 9.30am - 1pm
Review the event schedule and speaker profiles and session outlines